Our next P&C meeting will be held at 6:30pm on Monday, 1st March 2021 in an online capacity.
February 23, 2021
A reminder that our Parent Information Sessions are held online at 6:30pm on the first Monday of each month. Our first rescheduled Parent Information Session for this year will be held at 6:30pm on Monday, 1 March 2021.
All staff members and parents are welcome to log into these online sessions which typically run for 30 minutes. You may wish to participate, ask questions or just listen in. We run these monthly sessions so you can learn more about the school, provide us with feedback and learn how to support your child's education.
We will cover the following topics:
- welcome to our new Year 7 parents
- Q&A with our Year 7 Advisers who are Ms Preston and Ms Fagan
- cyber-awareness and technology matters from Mr Sutton, Principal, and Mrs Cremin, Deputy Principal
- how to help your child organise their learning
- celebrate our HSC results
- information on our new Arabic-speaking community engagement program
- parenting resources
- and more!
The meeting will take place online via Zoom. The Zoom link and password will be emailed to parents during the day on 1 March 2021. Parents should ensure their current email address is registered with the school.
At the conclusion of our Parent Information Session, there will be a short P&C meeting. Parents are welcome to continue with this part of the online meeting or log off after our Parent Information Session. I look forward to seeing you online at this event. Please do not hesitate to contact me at school if you have any questions.